By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Oh gosh, my #48. This is a doozy. Pretty sure no one even knows this game. Well, here it goes...

It's a Japanese only fighter where you fight with vampires, little kids, school girls, and a few monsters maybe..? One character is actually twins fighting together and are maids, but one is Japanese style clothing and one western. The girl in a kimono uses a broom to fight and a punching cactus as a special, as well as other random things.

Also, the MC is a school boy with glasses... @_@ Pretty sure no one will get this.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
mZuzek said:
Sigh, I'm gonna have to be late on this (can't log in much this week).

So, the hints.
#50 - This game taught me that nothing's scarier than children.
#49 - Strangely, one of the most awesome features of this platformer was its freely explorable open world.

Okay, I'm not just yet giving up on people figuring out these two, but I'm giving extra hints.

#50 - It's a first person shooter.
#49 - I knew this clue could mislead people into some Mario games and stuff. Mind you, I said "strangely" because it's a 2D platformer.

Oh and #48 - In its time, this racing game stood out because of the absolutely massive open world and customization options.

#50: F.E.A.R?

#48: Need for Speed Underground perhaps.

Afraid I'm gonna have to bow out of #49...

#49 Hint: What LittleBigPlanet could have been much earlier if it had good controls.

Signature goes here!

Cloudman said:
Oh gosh, my #48. This is a doozy. Pretty sure no one even knows this game. Well, here it goes...

It's a Japanese only fighter where you fight with vampires, little kids, school girls, and a few monsters maybe..? One character is actually twins fighting together and are maids, but one is Japanese style clothing and one western. The girl in a kimono uses a broom to fight and a punching cactus as a special, as well as other random things.

Also, the MC is a school boy with glasses... @_@ Pretty sure no one will get this.

The maid with the purple hair above isn't the real one but a mech version of her.

How dare you to challenge me

TruckOSaurus said:
#49 Hint: What LittleBigPlanet could have been much earlier if it had good controls.

Super Mario Maker?

Around the Network
Player2 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Super Mario Maker?

Yup. 

Signature goes here!

Hint #48
A sports spin off from a flasgship nintendo franchise.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Player2 said:
Cloudman said:

The maid with the purple hair above isn't the real one but a mech version of her.

How dare you to challenge me

Wow, I am shocked someone got it, and more so, happy that someone knows it x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ah I missed a few days. I'll do the hints here.

#50 - This is a spiritual sequel to a 1991 classic.
#49 - The best game from the classic series. It's fast.

#50: Heroes of Might & Magic III

Strategy

I honestly forget how I got introduced to Heroes of Might & Magic III. But what I do know is how much this game enthralled me when I did get my hands on that keyboard. I was enamored with the huge world to explore, all while fighting monsters, hunting treasure, and eventurally overcoming your enemies. All this while steadily gathering resources and upgrading your keep for more powerful creatures and defenses. It was a lot to take in at first, but once it clicked, the game became incredibly engaging and fun. My go to was the Necropolis, the bastion of undead might. Skeletons, zombies, vampires, liches, ghost dragons... it was so cool! This game is still a blast to play even today, and it's never a bad time to get lost in the world of Erathia.