By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Teeqoz said:
uran10 said:
Hint #16
This game had an epic story mode, was much "slower" than the previous game and featured 2 third party characters as playable characters. The competitive scene modded it to make it more like the previous game.

Brawl?

Correct

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

I didn't really expect anyone would get that last game beyond what Teeqoz guessed. No biggie, this is not the final one in my list that's obscure like this! The next game isn't though, that one's very well known;

Though this series' creator tried to hide it claiming it didn't really need it, the game does features quite the nice bed-time story if the player cares to look for it.

Super Mario Galaxy

Signature goes here!

Dang, no one still has gotten my hint 18. So I'm gonna bring it up again, and can't make it anymore obvious.

Hint 18, and an unusual game.

This was a copy of a popular game made by Konami of all people from Korea. This is basically the same, but uses all the other spaces Konami's does not.... The game was my 17, Dance Dance Revolution. So what is Korea's version?

Hint 16 is the game that revolutionized 3D gaming and set the standard for other to follow.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I really haven't been around too often but I think it's time to get back into it for the last 16.
The hint for #16 is....

"It's hard to imagine that this game was originally going to be the last game in this very popular series."

Leadified said:
I really haven't been around too often but I think it's time to get back into it for the last 16.
The hint for #16 is....

"It's hard to imagine that this game was originally going to be the last game in this very popular series."

Fire Emblem Awakening

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Hint #17: This is the first entry in a really popular series that also spawned a really popular anime series.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Cloudman said:
Leadified said:
The hint for #16 is....

Fire Emblem Awakening

No dice, I'm afriad.

mZuzek said:
Cloudman said:
Leadified said:
The hint for #16 is....

Fire Emblem Awakening

Well Fire Emblem isn't really a very popular series...

My guess is Melee.

It's not Melee either, it is a Nintendo franchise though.

Leadified said:
mZuzek said:
Cloudman said:
Leadified said:
The hint for #16 is....

Fire Emblem Awakening

Well Fire Emblem isn't really a very popular series...

My guess is Melee.

It's not Melee either, it is a Nintendo franchise though.

Pokemon Silver/Gold

Dance my pretties!

#16: "There's a new high on the street that goes by the name of SPANK. Some wiseguy's been introducing this trash to my girls down Portland Harbor. Go and introduce a bat to his face. Then take his car, respray it. I want compensation for this insult!"