By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - we need help for this thread : ) PS4 RPG & JRPG Games-list

I love this thread and looking forward to so many great games.

Around the Network

Currently playing Dragon Quest Heroes and FF7... Do these count?

OneKartVita said:
What an incredible list and it will continue to grow!

The best games-time is coming in the future : D

Augen said:
I love this thread and looking forward to so many great games.

= ) Thanks for your comment with cover-picture.

weaveworld said:
Currently playing Dragon Quest Heroes and FF7... Do these count?

Yes ^^

New Update: Roqua Galaxy HD and Dark Cloud HD for PS4. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is coming in 3 weeks ^^

Newwwwwwwws-Time:

jrpg-strategie-game GRAND KINGDOM coming in the west (summer 2016), great = )

And Dark Cloud 2 is coming for the PS4

Can't wait for Horizon and FFXV !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
PS4 on the road to become the best jrpg console since PS2

Sure !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I don't want to be mean but you should try to make a better lay out if you have time =p.

New: Simulation-jrpg Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers is coming for PS4 (and PS3)

Compile Heart - the new game: Black Rose Valkyrie, Release 2016 in japan for PS4.
http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Black-Rose-Valkyrie-PS4-Ann_001.jpg

KazumaKiryu said:
Compile Heart - the new game: Black Rose Valkyrie, Release 2016 in japan for PS4.
http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Black-Rose-Valkyrie-PS4-Ann_001.jpg

I'm excited to see how this game will turn out!

Digimon is out today!!!