By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii destroy competition for the week.

With the figures soon to be updated on VGChartz we see the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS comfortably defeat competitors. A fantastic one- two for DS and Nintendo Wii. Super Smash Brothers Brawl sells over 1.6million in one week in the NA region alone. Nintendo Wii reaches around 270k for the week. Nintendo DS racks up an impressive 330k for the week. Both XBox 360 and PS3 figures down on previous weeks.

Around the Network

Well done Nintendo for your win. You did well. Congratulations.

Nintendomination!!!!
btW: Wii and Ds always get the top 2 spots anyways

Great Nintendo wins again for the week. Cheapest consoles win. BTW Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii are great gaming devices. Both of the Nintendo devices are sold out at a lot of retail shops.

I was checking my Walmart in little Hickory, NC yesterday and they of course had no Wiis, but they only had 2 DSs. Where have all the DSs gone?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I fail to see the point of these threads but oh well.

Nintendomination indeed!!!!11

yey hurrah for status quo!

If you want to get a new Nintendo DS lite. The Blue Nintendo DS Lite looks so sweet.

the 360 should be up next week though with the recent price cut in europe. It will be interesting to see if "cheapest consoles win" with the 360 being available much cheaper than the Wii now.

Indeed some long overdue competition but Nintendo Wii will still kick butt.

Nintendo Wii = Nintendo Win