By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sexiest Man in Video Games?

Wario is the only answer, of course! :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:

Best voice of a character is Shulk. His English-version voice is 10/10. I wouldn't like him if he didn't have his English accent. If he had a Southern accent, then I wouldn't even want to hear his voice.

"I be feeling it, yall!"

I live in Texas, so I hear enough of this everyday lol

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

LipeJJ said:

Wario getting his game on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

MotherBound said:
hershel_layton said:

Best voice of a character is Shulk. His English-version voice is 10/10. I wouldn't like him if he didn't have his English accent. If he had a Southern accent, then I wouldn't even want to hear his voice.

"I be feeling it, yall!"

I live in Texas, so I hear enough of this everyday lol

I can't stand hearing texan accents for the 30ish minutes my sister may watch "Say yes to the dress". Pretty sure I'd be in a mental hospital if i lived there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Owain from Fire Emblem Awakening. I'd post more revealing pictures, but I'm afraid I would be banned. xD

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Lucina before the mask comes off.

I'll see myself out.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

hmmm...  lets see...

I think I would settle for Chris from RE5.

Fighting for the Runner Up position would be:   New Dante from DMC and Nero from DMC4

EDIT:

Definitely Nathan Drake.

hershel_layton said:
LipeJJ said:

Wario getting his game on.

Wario looking stunning as always!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

samus aran

Hunting Season is done...