By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

tokilamockingbrd said:
X1Gates said:

i stated who ever wins the gap will be <100k.

a 100k gap is very small for November. (likely less than 10% difference). Now if we were discussing BF alone, then yes 100k win for PS4 would be realistic.

It will be very suprised if the PS4 does not win November by at least 300k.

It's another one of those magical "opinions" based on no credible evidence whatsoever. A <100K win to PS4 is theoretically possible, but is seems quite unlikely. So to predict a PS4 win would be <100K is predicting based more on hope than objective information. and predicting a possible Xb one win seems to be even more based on hope.

Way I see it, the most likely scenario (for whole of November), based on retailer information, not just Amazon, is a 200K+ win to PS4 is most likely, a <100K win to PS4 is not very likely, a <100K win to Xb one is unlikely, a >100K win to Xb one is close to guaranteed not to happen. My guess is 80% chance that PS4 wins by over 200K, all the other scenarios add up to 20% probabiility.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I think that $400 Million revenue hardware + software on Halo week is probably back firing on MS. Cause with the numbers we have we can safely assume they were talking about shipping. Now imagine all those $500 Halo bundles that are sitting on shelves. Because "those bundles were included in the $400 millions revenue", MS cannot just decide to have a new Halo bundle available after including the ones that are currently sitting on shelves in their PR revenue.

Haha your right. I'm just glad the NDC bundle is performing very well. This is a very good preparation for the UC4 release.

NDC bundle back to $299 on Amazon.

1 hours since last update:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#05 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#21 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 2)
#22 XB1 Three Games Bundle (same)
#57 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#71 WU Mario Kart Bundle (down 9)
#65 3DS Mario Land Bundle (down 2)
#97 N3DS (down 3)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 7 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle ($300)
Halo Bundle ($450)
Kinect + Three Games ($456)
Three Games Bundle ($350)

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle ($300)
Nathan Drake + Star Wars ($359)
Nathan Drake + Fallout 4 ($359)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Look at this insane deal for France:

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01896NWWO?ref_=gb1h_tit_m-4_7727_cd058649&smid=A1X6FK5RDHNB96

I think it's safe to say that Sony have gone in for the kill this year.

The PS5 Exists. 

binary solo said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

a 100k gap is very small for November. (likely less than 10% difference). Now if we were discussing BF alone, then yes 100k win for PS4 would be realistic.

It will be very suprised if the PS4 does not win November by at least 300k.

It's another one of those magical "opinions" based on no credible evidence whatsoever. A <100K win to PS4 is theoretically possible, but is seems quite unlikely. So to predict a PS4 win would be <100K is predicting based more on hope than objective information. and predicting a possible Xb one win seems to be even more based on hope.

Way I see it, the most likely scenario (for whole of November), based on retailer information, not just Amazon, is a 200K+ win to PS4 is most likely, a <100K win to PS4 is not very likely, a <100K win to Xb one is unlikely, a >100K win to Xb one is close to guaranteed not to happen. My guess is 80% chance that PS4 wins by over 200K, all the other scenarios add up to 20% probabiility.

Its not really hope it is logic. PS4 was leading all month but every metric we have access to. PS4 seemingly won BF. In a month where sales are often in the millions 300k % wise is not a crazy difference.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

When do we usually start getting confirmation on who won Black Friday? If Sony won Black Friday then we should probably expect quite a big win for the month.

BraLoD said:

So now SW bundle also got over the 3 games bundles.

Seems like that certain some now comes to call it close and both performing well (Greenburger?), I wonder what happened with the "in the bag", "game over", "who laughs last laughs best" mentality of before...

Anyway, also a really nice deal on France, Briggle, it's Cyber Monday doing it right!

Now come on, gloating is not attractive or friendly.

The PS5 Exists. 

I have a feeling the next time the Best Sellers of 2015 gets updated, the UC bundle will hit Top 55.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"