By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Ali_16x said:
WOW, is this for real? The brand new physical copy PS4 bundle of Uncharted has hit the Best Sellers of 2015, holy crap. It was only released during black friday. The PS4 must have sold a crap ton.

not mention we dont know exactly when the cutoff was for the yearly update. Its going to have a minimum of 2 more days of sales at 299. Once it goes to 349 it will drop off drastically as people will go for the other bundles. No doubt it will be able to stick in the top 100 for the year.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

if ps4 still loses what happens?

Playstation_awaiter said:

IMO it won't.

The PS5 Exists. 

Mega Meltdowns. 

bananaking21 said:

Mega Meltdowns. 

I'll be calling for a re-count.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

IMO it won't.

XB1's only hope to win the month(due to BO3 and SW promotions)  was a landslide BF victory. It appears PS4 actually gain more ground over BF. So ya PS4 is gonna win, the question is by how much.

I am thinking 300k win is the baseline.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Roronaa_chan said:
jonhalo said:

you need to wait some hours.
just like every lightning deal game take some hours to jump up in the chart

but im kind of shocked, the price is back up again. thought sony will keep it at $299 until cyber monday. maybe they don't want to loose to much money on that deal.

I know how the chart works

And they don't lose money on the deal. NDC at 300 = 3rd party bundle at 350. These BF deals I only really see a loss on the 1TB Fallout bundle cause it's 1TB with two 3rd party games at just 350, and on the TR bundle cause it's also 1TB with a third party game at 350.

$299 gears and uc bundle = loss
$349 500gb third party ps4 and 1tb third party xb1 = very low in the profit, or very low in the loss
$399/$449 ps4 and xb1 bundles = profit

on the pure hardware and distribution cost ofc
overall both are very well in the profit for theire sku mix

remember the $299 uc bundle is 100 bucks cheaper just 3 month after the $399 last of us bundle

It still possible but unlikely at this point. If it does lose there will be a meltdown, a lot of friction and banned members. If it wins, less of a meltdown because the majority already expect it.

tokilamockingbrd said:

XB1's only hope to win the month(due to BO3 and SW promotions)  was a landslide BF victory. It appears PS4 actually gain more ground over BF. So ya PS4 is gonna win, the question is by how much.

I am thinking 300k win is the baseline.

Same here: 300k - 350k.

The PS5 Exists. 

I may have to revise my predictions..
In launch month, I know Xbone sold 910k, but how much did PS4 sell? I only know it was over 1M