By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

RJ_Sizzle said:
PS4 did so well, they had to cut BF weekend short?

Possibly.

Around the Network
Protendo said:

Sony Blog:

"The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle, which will be available at $299.99 USD (MSRP) in the U.S. for Black Friday weekend only, starting Thursday and extending through Cyber Monday."

BestBuy.com, Target.com and Amazon.com already have them back at $349.99. WTF?

Only two things I can think of.  Either it's just greed by the retailers and they want to make extra money off the BF bundles or they have already went through their stock of bundles sent to them by Sony for Black Friday and are unwilling to sell the ones they already had at the advertised price.  Well, I guess in both scenerios it's really greed.

Roronaa_chan said:
Humbled Greenberg? Sony won BF confirmed. No other interpretation from such a miracle.

Agreed.  With this post I think he is confirming we won't hear numbers from MS (no surprise, really) and he just wants to put it out there that the XBO also did really well, since we will most likely be getting numbers from Sony.

thismeintiel said:
Protendo said:

Sony Blog:

"The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle, which will be available at $299.99 USD (MSRP) in the U.S. for Black Friday weekend only, starting Thursday and extending through Cyber Monday."

BestBuy.com, Target.com and Amazon.com already have them back at $349.99. WTF?

Only two things I can think of.  Either it's just greed by the retailers and they want to make extra money off the BF bundles or they have already went through their stock of bundles sent to them by Sony for Black Friday and are unwilling to sell the ones they already had at the advertised price.  Well, I guess in both scenerios it's really greed.

Even at 349$ its outselling the nearest Xbox One at 299$, on amazon, on the hourly charts.

Maybe they dont have enough stock to keep it at 299$ at the rate its selling?

1 hours since last update:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#05 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#22 XB1 Three Games Bundle (up 2)
#24 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 1)
#61 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 3)
#63 WU Mario Kart Bundle (down 2)
#65 3DS Mario Land Bundle (same)
#90 N3DS (down 1)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 7 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle ($300)
Halo Bundle ($450)
Kinect + Three Games ($456)
Three Games Bundle ($350)

PS4 Deals:

Amazon Greed At The Moment.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Looking around at the deals, MS could win cyber Monday. All of them seem to have the Uncharted Bundle at $350 and I fail to see how that's a 'deal' considering it's the normal price. What is going on?

http://www.amazon.com/Video-Games-Deals/b/ref=vg_homepage_quicklinks_deals?ie=UTF8&node=409566&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=0GPF7EB02TBMG7VY2WRH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2302691082&pf_rd_i=468642&tag=viglink20241-20

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/cyber-monday/pcmcat309500050010.c?id=pcmcat309500050010

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm seeing Walmart still has NDC for $299. Were these selected deals with certain retailers or something?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-4-Uncharted-The-Nathan-Drake-Collection-Bundle-game-console-500-GB-HDD-jet-black/47376059

SWORDF1SH said:
jonhalo said:

so i hope you're up for a big suprise when november npd is released and ps4 is only winning by < 100k units or even loosing the month.
because neither console is dominating this holiday.

Although it's possible, please explain how you came to this conclusion.

It's very Gatesy, if you get my drift.

Insidb said:
SWORDF1SH said:
jonhalo said:

so i hope you're up for a big suprise when november npd is released and ps4 is only winning by < 100k units or even loosing the month.
because neither console is dominating this holiday.

Although it's possible, please explain how you came to this conclusion.

It's very Gatesy, if you get my drift.

Making bold statements in favour of the X1 with no logical thought process.

You could be right. All we need now is him claiming he owns a Ps4 to justify talking shit about it then it's a open shut case. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Looking around at the deals, MS could win cyber Monday. All of them seem to have the Uncharted Bundle at $350 and I fail to see how that's a 'deal' considering it's the normal price. What is going on?

http://www.amazon.com/Video-Games-Deals/b/ref=vg_homepage_quicklinks_deals?ie=UTF8&node=409566&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=0GPF7EB02TBMG7VY2WRH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2302691082&pf_rd_i=468642&tag=viglink20241-20

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/cyber-monday/pcmcat309500050010.c?id=pcmcat309500050010

Does anybody truly care about cyber monday? It's usually just leftover crap from black friday, for the most part.