By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nier Automata gameplay debut

Coming in 2016

Confirmed to be 60fps

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ARHVKZ5K1b0

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/29/new-nier-automata-trailer-and-details-from-paris-game-week/

Around the Network

Looks good. The combat seems definitly improved. Hopefully the other elements keep the quality of the original aswell.

Day 1 xD Simply amazing

Looks like a Platinum game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Love it :)

Around the Network

Man, that game looks niiiiiiiice B^) Game looks like it could be really fun too. I can def see the Platinum style gameplay in there. The MC is just soo coooool x ) I'd buy this game.

Although it just bothers me how her weapons just float behind her. Couldn't they just give her a sheath or something? It just looks really weird and comes off as a bit cheap. : /

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Updated link with official upload
I'll just say that it already looks better (gameplay, artstyle and music) than a certain game..and leave it at that.

It's set for release in 2016.

Looks dope!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

vivster said:

I had this discussion with Cloudman just a bit ago. It looks more like Drakengard 3 to me, but I understand a lot of people ignored that game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
vivster said:

I had this discussion with Cloudman just a bit ago. It looks more like Drakengard 3 to me, but I understand a lot of people ignored that game.

D3 was great.. except for the 20fps. Now that's a game that needed to be elsewhere