By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - There's More To Gaming Than AAA Games - Blandrew

agree 100%

summary

-most AAA were dissapointing so far despite having huge Budgets 

- none AAA  games are stilll games

- youre locking yourself out from a huge variety of gaming library by only buying AAA games

Around the Network

i hate that voice! and the video is just stupid. there are other games than AAA titles, and some of them are good. well done sherlock.

generic-user-1 said:
i hate that voice! and the video is just stupid. there are other games than AAA titles, and some of them are good. well done sherlock.

thanks

Ruler said:
generic-user-1 said:

thanks

hey, its not about your thread, even a bad video is a good start for a conversation about why AAA games are not all there is.

Can we please stop with making threads with just a youtube video link and a "hey watch this"?

If anyone want's a conversation with a video then don't forget to:

- make a short summary what is that video about, who made that video and why should we watch it
- are you agreeing or disagreeing with him, do you have anything else to add
- ask questions everyone can answer with or without watching the video to make people reply to this thread

thanks.

Around the Network

I wonder how that clever person figured out that there are other games. Usually that is a safely kept secret among people who have access to the internet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wake me up when someone asks if there are any good AAA games left instead

Sprash said:
Can we please stop with making threads with just a youtube video link and a "hey watch this"?

If anyone want's a conversation with a video then don't forget to:

- make a short summary what is that video about, who made that video and why should we watch it
- are you agreeing or disagreeing with him, do you have anything else to add
- ask questions everyone can answer with or without watching the video to make people reply to this thread

thanks.

the title is self explaning