By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Star Wars" blasted for being "anti-white"

This is a new form is low. Racist White people are boycotting the new Star Wars movie? Good!

I don't see them complaining about white people playing powerful black colored people in films.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Oh look! It's idiots on the internet! Well, I never!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

deskpro2k3 said:

I don't see them complaining about white people playing powerful black colored people in films.

Were the Ancient Egyptian pharaons black?

They do realize that like 99% of the cast is white.
Attack on white people... in a galaxy far, far away... Dominated by white people.

These people are in the minority and shouldn't be represented in media as if they're the majority.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The hashtag started as a gag from 4chan, which, unsurprisingly was picked up by Stormfront and the SJW crowd. And then, of course, because the media is moronic, they swallowed it hook line and sinker. Great time to be a troll, so it would seem.

dovus said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Were the Ancient Egyptian pharaons black?

They weren't white and we know this because of DNA... and science. And I think their own images.  But the point is that they can play whatever role they want and so can everone else.

CosmicSex said:
Attack on white people... in a galaxy far, far away... Dominated by white people.

I don't think there is a parameter like "race" in the galaxy far, far away. So there is no "attack on white people" or "domination of white people".