By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Road to Platinum: Tales OF Zesteria NOT STREAMING OR ANYTHING SINCE BANDAI SUCKS

Tagged games:

What is Road to Platinum?

Road to Platinum is a series I'm going to start where I start a brand new game with no previous knowledge of how hard the trophies may be or may not be. I play the game for fun but I also try to get the trophies. I may succeed or fail or even rage quit. The videos will be streamed and then posted onto my youtube channel. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKKnRKxy-VgX6W18YpAnxBA

Stream link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f-8XpVD9rs&feature=youtu.be

All Stats S rank

Around the Network

You chose the worst possible game to platinum! Graces F took me 200 hours and Vesperia about the same. If I had to bet this one is going to be the same...

Good luck...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Good luck with it, imagine will take a while.

It says about 90 to 100 on PlaystationTrophies.org Even still, I enjoy this kinda game

All Stats S rank

Anfebious said:
You chose the worst possible game to platinum! Graces F took me 200 hours and Vesperia about the same. If I had to bet this one is going to be the same...

Good luck...

I was about to say this. Vesperia's achievements were pure insanity at times, and I never managed to platinum Xillia because it was too damn time consuming.

I mean, I love both games, but I just simply wasn't able to pull it off. And I always wanted the "Vesperia Master" achievement...

Around the Network

Bad news everyone! Apparently Bandai has everything blocked currently so you can not stream the game or even take a screenshot.

All Stats S rank

Bell_Cranel said:
Bad news everyone! Apparently Bandai has everything blocked currently so you can not stream the game or even take a screenshot.

good so no spoiler a head!

quisuis said:
Bell_Cranel said:

good so no spoiler a head!

But i wanna stream it....

All Stats S rank

I advise you to record it and post GIFs of it instead.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Bell_Cranel said:

Yeah it's some stupid BS and I don't know why they blocked it.Sony should make it mandatory for all devs to allow for the use of the share button.I won't be buying anymore of their games and only played Tales anyway until now.The game feels outdated even for a PS3 game and I am done with the franchise after this.Still no world map like the old games,which I hated about Xillia.This crap does not even have a wuest tracker so I don't know where the heck I am suppose to go.