By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Injured soccer player & stretcher bearer: when help fails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3h6D1fPb28



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

lol, they just dump him on the stretcher then on ground at the end. There, the field is clear. He was just trying to manipulate the referee anyway. The medic comforts that bearer first before looking at the faker :)



Wtf? I don't think I've ever seen a stretcher bearer be either this rude or this incompetent towards an 'injured' player. XD

But you usually don't see them carrying players of the field unless something is really really wrong anyways around here. Is football diffrent in greece? :P



The green guy is smiling lol



Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855 / PSN ID: Quakecore89-

Current PC: Ryzen 7 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/GTX 1660 Super/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

SvennoJ said:
lol, they just dump him on the stretcher then on ground at the end. There, the field is clear. He was just trying to manipulate the referee anyway. The medic comforts that bearer first before looking at the faker :)

He was faking it?

I thought to myself, this would be acceptable only if the player was just trying to bring drama. xD



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

at least he didn't need an ambulance

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MB2q_YD4lw



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

AbbathTheGrim said:
SvennoJ said:
lol, they just dump him on the stretcher then on ground at the end. There, the field is clear. He was just trying to manipulate the referee anyway. The medic comforts that bearer first before looking at the faker :)

He was faking it?

I thought to myself, this would be acceptable only if the player was just trying to bring drama. xD


He was totally faking it. The defender barely touched him.

Btw, that is the second division.



DeusXmachina said:

He was totally faking it. The defender barely touched him.

Btw, that is the second division.

The more you know :D



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

NiKKoM said:

at least he didn't need an ambulance

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MB2q_YD4lw


With vacant seats like those, i'm surprised it decided to drive across the field.



NiKKoM said:

at least he didn't need an ambulance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MB2q_YD4lw

I forgot to quote your post. ^^'

Well, I say if you are going to be hit by a car, better it be by an ambulance. :P



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1