By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Youkai Watch 2DS Bundle Coming To North America On November 6th

Tagged games:

Yo-Kai Watch 2DS Bundle Coming To North America On November 6th

Posted 2:40pm Mon 19th Oct 2015 by Damien McFerran

Comes with the game pre-installed for $99.99

Nintendo is releasing a new 2DS hardware bundle to mark the launch of Yo-Kai Watch in North America.

The console - which comes with the game pre-installed - will launch on November 6th for $99.99, alongside the game's full retail release.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/10/yo-kai_watch_2ds_bundle_coming_to_north_america_on_november_6th

I thought Nintendo would make a pricecut to the OG 3DS and 2DS before Youkai, to try and push both the Youkai Watch IP and to sell as many units as possible before the NX. I guess the pricecut will arrive later.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Man. they have a lot of faith in YW selling. I didn't even know they still sold 2DSs... o: It'll be really interesting to see how the game sells.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Last year when 2DS list price was $130, you could find it for $80 during holiday sales

We may yet see a $50 2DS with this game bundled in during the holiday

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
Last year when 2DS list price was $130, you could find it for $80 during holiday sales

$50? Damn... That's pretty low.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
fleischr said:

$50? Damn... That's pretty low.

Well, it is the 2DS, it was supposed to be as cheap as possible. I think a 50€ 2DS is duable too.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

No price cut is coming, 2DS just got an official price cut in August and the original 3DS has been phased out in the West, Nintendo stopped shipping it shortly after 2DS released, any units still in stores is simply excess stock and it's pretty likely that the original 3DS XL has stopped being produced as well now that the New 3DS is out and many stores have already been doing their own clearance sales.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Definitely trying to appeal to the younger audience by bundling it with the 2DS. Still not sure how it will do in the West though.. will just have to wait and see

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]