By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate parity?

The question is still if it will have any pixels or frames per second. So yes, so far it's perfect parity with 0p and 0fps on both consoles. Damn you Microsoft and your backroom deals!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

And some say i am too critical of the series with so many shocking comments.

Wait and see. But since the engine was originally developed with the X1 in mind, i am expecting the X1 to run better. Unless they made changes to it due to the current sales situation.
As for the game itself, the wide streets and GTA style carriage's are starting to stray too far from the establishment of the series( running between rooftops), so i wonder how it will be received.

For me, the real concern is if it will be filled with intrusive micro-transactions again... and unfortunely i'm sure it will be.

Nem said:

If have a PC, just go look at Might & magic heroes VII on steam,

Launched 3 week ago, still full of bug, multiplayers not working for many, and only 36% of positive rewiew !

Ubisoft have just lost all my faith, and won't buy anymore any of their game unless its a 75% price cute and totally fixed.

They even have sell the collector edition with no DVD inside, and when complain have comming they just have changed the picture on selling site and removed the Full game copy from this and than ignore everyone.

Saeko said:
Nem said:

If have a PC, just go look at Might & magic heroes VII on steam,

Launched 3 week ago, still full of bug, multiplayers not working for many, and only 36% of positive rewiew !

Ubisoft have just lost all my faith, and won't buy anymore any of their game unless its a 75% price cute and totally fixed.

They even have sell the collector edition with no DVD inside, and when complain have comming they just have changed the picture on selling site and removed the Full game copy from this and than ignore everyone.

Totally understandable, and i agree. Don't buy their games at launch. I certainly don't anymore.