By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Triforce Hero Demo Impression: Live Today 5 PM PT - 10 PM PT | Sat: 5 PM PT - 10 PM PT | Sun: 7AM - 12 PM PT

Triforce Hero Demo is up this weekend so let's share our impresion so far! I personally  had a lot of fun playing with the three stages with random online and was able to clear all three of them as well! One hit or fall meant one heart lost though, and since everyone shared ten hearts, it made the game fairly challenging. In fact my teammates and I did run out of hearts a few times. 

If I had to rank the difficulty of each one, from easiest to hardest: 

#1: The bow and arrow level (forgot the name) was the easiest. The kokiri tunic's three arrow shot was definitely useful!

#2: The Fire temple wasn't too bad besides the last puzzle. The boss was difficult but not as bad as the second level which was...

#3: The Bomb Cave (?) level! It had a pretty frustrating boss to conquer only because it was hard to figure out what to do at the moment.

Regarding puzzle solving, it's kind of frustrating when your teammate doesn't know what to do but the icons do help and its fun to solve the puzzles together and spam the thumbs up and pom pom emote afterwards - especially when bosses are conquered!

Will definitely play the levels again to see how other teammates behave. At the end, I'm still not super excited to buy this game but i think people who love Four Swords or cooperative gameplay will enjoy this zelda game as well.

So what are your guys impression of the demo so far?

As a side note, the wifi connection was stable most of the time. I did have one disconnect early on but that may have been early traffic ( I started right away). There was a few times a loading icon happened but they happened few and between.

Around the Network

Wow. It's quite enjoyable and fun! A certain bounty hunter said it was gonna be bland, boring and repetitive (and I did think it was gonna be like that), but after playing, I can say it's very fun, has tons of depth, and it's simple for everyone.

It's also really funny communicating with the other players

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Its really fun! I've only played the bomb level cause the first two times we failed to beat it, but the last set of guys were god like. I felt like a weak link and I wasn't even that bad lol.

If I had money I would run out and buy this, but alas I'm broke. Looking forward to download play. Really fun game. Demo sold me but I'm broke so ninty gets no money from me :(

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Its really fun! I've only played the bomb level cause the first two times we failed to beat it, but the last set of guys were god like. I felt like a weak link and I wasn't even that bad lol.

If I had money I would run out and buy this, but alas I'm broke. Looking forward to download play. Really fun game. Demo sold me but I'm broke so ninty gets no money from me :(

I know right? If only they distribute money instead of demos ;P

Also, this feels like a Splatoon-scenario. People doubt everything (quality, quantity) from a multiplayer-based game, and when the demo comes around, we think it's way better than expected. Now, if it delivers on sale numbers...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:

Wow. It's quite enjoyable and fun! A certain bounty hunter said it was gonna be bland, boring and repetitive (and I did think it was gonna be like that), but after playing, I can say it's very fun, has tons of depth, and it's simple for everyone.

I don't believe you. This game is an outrage that should never exist and is an insult to the fanba- oh wait we're talking about the Zelda spinoff and not the Metroid one. Nevermind, carry on!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Slarvax said:

I don't believe you. This game is an outrage that should never exist and is an insult to the fanba- oh wait we're talking about the Zelda spinoff and not the Metroid one. Nevermind, carry on!

You joke now, but soon when FF releases, even you will love it! >:D

It's really fun and has many smart gameplay ideas. The only problem was the awful lag, but I hope it won't be a problem after the game release.

The demo will start in 4.5 hours here, I can´t wait to play, it looks like a ton of fun.

Slarvax said:

You joke now, but soon when FF releases, even you will love it! >:D

I actually think Federation Force looks fine.

I did not see this thread, this was my opinion that i post on the demo code thread,

"I am surprised how fun this game was, but i had a feeling it will be a short game and that it was too simple for a 40 dollars price, i hope to be wrong. I had lag, but not a lot."