By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Buy Nintendo fans Dragon Quest Heroes this month for PS4?

Do you buy Dragon Quest Heroes?

Yes! Of course! 47 41.23%

No. 46 40.35%

Maybe. 7 6.14%

see results 14 12.28%

Total:114

I'm talking with a friend about it currently. he is a big nintendo fan and love this game. its like hyrule warriors, but bigger and with more attacks/opponents. do you buy Dragon Quest Heroes this month for PS4 ? the world is great. Do you like dragon quest ? Or have interest about Heroes? he buy a ps4 BECAUSE dragon quest heroes and other jrpgs like Persona 5, FF15, star ocean 5 ect. Dragon Quest is really nice - cant wait (DQ11). Heroes is funny : D

i think, i buy it too.

Around the Network

I am going to get it when I get a PS4. Looks like a lot of fun. Not planning to get a PS4 until 2016 at the earliest though.

No, I didn't buy it. I don't have a PS4 : X I dunno if I wanna buy this though. I'm not a DQ fan and I am not that crazy for Dynasty Warriors games. It does look dang nice though. O:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Why would I want to buy a Musou game?

No I'm afraid I have no interest in any Musou games, I really don't see how they can keep people interested for more than a couple gaming sessions.

Around the Network

I'll buy it after finishing the Dragon Quest 3DS games that have yet to come to the west...

Yes, I'd like 2 buy two Nintendo fans please.

Imported the game ages ago, lel

Not interested.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

No, despite loving Hyrule Warriors i will not buy this game

Ka-pi96 said:
Samus Aran said:
Why would I want to buy a Musou game?

Because they're awesome?

If I want to beat up helpless people I'll just go to an SM club instead. ;)