By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Selects in Europe price details revealed: Six games up for €19.99/£15.99

MikeRox said:
Very good price point. Certainly positions them well for Christmas. Maybe shift most of that 3DS stock before NX next year? :p

If you refer to nintendo selects by that phrase...There is no stock or very low stock of them,these nintendo selects are just game reprints for a cheaper price(50% down) with no or very low stock,i.e games that nintendo wasn't shipping or shipping very few copies! For a shifting most of the 3DS stock before an allegdly nx 2016 release,the nintendo selects would be Mario kart 7,SM3DLAND,NSMB2,Pokemon XY,Animal crossing New LEAF,you get what I mean...

Around the Network

Going to pick up Zelda probably around Christmas.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

tak13 said:
MikeRox said:
Very good price point. Certainly positions them well for Christmas. Maybe shift most of that 3DS stock before NX next year? :p

If you refer to nintendo selects by that phrase...There is no stock or very low stock of them,these nintendo selects are just game reprints for a cheaper price(50% down) with no or very low stock,i.e games that nintendo wasn't shipping or shipping very few copies! For a shifting most of the 3DS stock before an allegdly nx 2016 release,the nintendo selects would be Mario kart 7,SM3DLAND,NSMB2,Pokemon XY,Animal crossing New LEAF,you get what I mean...

I more meant hardware.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.