By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Price Dropped To $349.99 In US. Rash Folk Got Lucky.

poklane said:

Interesting: Target is offering a $50 gift card with already released bundles as we speak, and this offer is valid through October 10th (ends October 10th 11:59pm PT). If Target honors this deal it will mean you'll be able to The Nathan Drake bundle for $350 with an additional $50 gift card at them tomorrow and Saturday.
http://www.target.com/p/playstation-4-500gb-uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-bundle/-/A-49174644#prodSlot=_1_4

LOL. Are you by chance on Gaf too?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
poklane said:

Interesting: Target is offering a $50 gift card with already released bundles as we speak, and this offer is valid through October 10th (ends October 10th 11:59pm PT). If Target honors this deal it will mean you'll be able to The Nathan Drake bundle for $350 with an additional $50 gift card at them tomorrow and Saturday.
http://www.target.com/p/playstation-4-500gb-uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-bundle/-/A-49174644#prodSlot=_1_4

LOL. Are you by chance on Gaf too?

Just lurking

foodfather said:
So the shady tactics of Sony continue. Just like Spencer predicted, and you lot thought he was the one playing shady... in your own thread no less... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=208277

Sony must really need those sales. Can't blame them, MS bundle offerings haven't exactly been received very well and I doubt there is anything they can do to counter it, apart from the AAA lineup this fall.

Your Xbox is a FAIL.  Just deal with it

Hiku said:
kumagawa said:

What you want $50 of a limited edition console? no chance.

The LE consoles dropped by $50 as well, obviously.
Except the CoD bundle. Only dropped by $20. Weird. Maybe it's a typo.

Nope it's because the only one mentioned to have the 1TB HDD. 

This month just got a 1000× more exciting. Maybe IOI will be woken up by all of this excitement and start posting numbers again !

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Not bad. I though all the bundles would be 350 USDs, but only 2 of them? I think they could make it more enticing if they dropped them all. If it were me, I'd go with the ND bundle. That seems like the best bundle : D

Also, not sure if I follow with the rash comment o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Not bad. I though all the bundles would be 350 USDs, but only 2 of them? I think they could make it more enticing if they dropped them all. If it were me, I'd go with the ND bundle. That seems like the best bundle : D

Sony will probably introduce non-LE bundles after the first week(s) of the LE bundles, which will be 349 for 500gb and probably 379 (or 399) for 1TB model

Roronaa_chan said:
Cloudman said:

Sony will probably introduce non-LE bundles after the first week(s) of the LE bundles, which will be 349 for 500gb and probably 379 (or 399) for 1TB model

Now those would be good bundles o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I wonder how many "PS4 vs. XOne NA Holiday" threads we're getting this year lol.

Hiku said:
Cloudman said:

Well, they're not going to drop the price of the $450 bundles by $100.
Every bundle seems to have dropped by $50, except the COD bundle, which dropped by $20. Seems to be because it's 1TB.

Well, you got me there... A 100 price drop would be insane. Are the 450 bundles the 1tb, or are then both the tb, special skin, and multiple games?

Dance my pretties!