By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - IGN PS3 Podcast fears Brawl!

=p Well if you ban me for a silly reason DKII you can't expect that I will like/respect you..

+

I sended Fax already a PM because I know you probably would ban me again =p.

+

I had no problem that Zackblue double account didn't got banned;..

It just sucks when you make a double account that it get banned by a mod who didn't banned another members's account;.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
naznatips said:

!

You can complain all you want. I didn't say you couldn't. I just said your complaints don't matter. You have every right to take your "business" elsewhere, but mod matters are dealt with by mods, not by members.

Wow, now this is the worst thing I ever heard on this site. seriously, are you for real? I mean are you really for real? I mean, are you saying: you can voice your opinion, but all i will do is laugh at it, then throw it in the toilet and shit on it becaue you are nothing and i will not listen to nothing.

naz, is that what you mean? is it really that you, and ioi for that matter say: thank you for your time. if you have input or want to voice a complaint, go to the door that says: fuck off?

is this how a businesss is run?

i would love to hear your opinion on this. did you just tell everyone that no matter what they say, you dont care as you are ruler of the world? now then thank you and good bye, vgchartz.

that was really sad, naz. really sad. 

Dude, it's an internet forum, not a democracy nor a business, chill out.  I guess you would like it better if they charged actual money for the privilege of posting as long as you had a say in things?

DKII said:
Hey, I derailed a thread, cool.

It's always nice to know I can piss off the Sony fanboys and the Nintendo fanboys equally. ;)

And it's pretty obvious the intent of this thread was to say "Haha PS3 fans even the IGN PS3 staff would rather be playing Brawl than your system".

Posts like the one above really make me wonder...

I would expect a Moderator to behave himself/herself with class and to exercise their common sense at all times and to treat members fairly.

I would expect a Moderator to be respectful, to keep a cool head and to avoid belittling and/or offensive comments directed towards members.

I would expect Moderators to be the epitome of maturity, way above us regular users.

I am aware Mods are human beings just like the rest of us, with all their faults and merits. In this sense, they cannot be judged any differently than anyone else.

But all the same, are my expectations being unrealistic here?

What exactly is the criterion for designating someone as moderator? Is it a lengthy, meticulous process, designed to weed out people who would abuse their position and undermine our right to freedom of speech?

I guess the wise men were right after all. If you really want to know someone, give him or her power. Anyone can ban others for speaking their minds freely, if given sufficient power to do so. Refraining from abusing the power you've been given is what separates great men from the scum.

I'll be the first to admit I am in no position to demand or suggest what I think would be appropriate behavior from you or any other moderator. However, as someone who's older than you and harbors you no ill will, please reflect on what you write before you post it. Gloating on what you can accomplish with the power you've been given really shows no class at all. I am certain you can do better than that.

Make sure the shadow you chase is not the one you cast.

How bout them Smash Brothers?

^ yeah great game

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
^ yeah great game

Got my copy yesterday, I have yet to play it, though... Been having a very busy week.

We'll have thursday and friday off, so I'm sure I'll be having a blast this Easter weekend.

How high would you put this game on your list of favorite games this generation?

Make sure the shadow you chase is not the one you cast.