By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Creepy House of Horrors: The Little Creeper's Room

Been playing RPG maker horror games for the past couple of years. Nice to see them get some recognition, especially during the spookiest time of year.

Around the Network

Great thread! I'll play some of this games soon. Actually, I downloaded The Witch's House some time ago, I forgot that I even have it!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

Great thread! I'll play some of this games soon. Actually, I downloaded The Witch's House some time ago, I forgot that I even have it!

Yes, play it!!! x D It's my favorite of the bunch! It had me spooked the most among these. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Conegamer said:
Just bumping this because I feel more people need to see and to appreciate the hard work and awesomeness you put into your thread. Excellent drawings, excellent descriptions and a great read! It's good to see you back, man.

Thanks Cone... :' )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Awesome thread man, it's great to see you back! I've been wanting to play Yume Nikki for a while now so I should check it out, or maybe finally get to trying out Resident Evil 1.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
Awesome thread man, it's great to see you back! I've been wanting to play Yume Nikki for a while now so I should check it out, or maybe finally get to trying out Resident Evil 1.

Which one though? ; ) You looking for a comedy, or something legit good?

Dance my pretties!

Tagged! All of them will be in my Steambox build project(only retro style games & plays with Snes controller usb).

Mad Father is my favorite indie horror game all time. xD

Also, Your drawings are so awesome!

Lovely drawings

QUAKECore89 said:

Tagged! All of them will be in my Steambox build project(only retro style games & plays with Snes controller usb).

Mad Father huh? That's an interesting pic of the bunch. I really enjoyed that one as well, though it didn't feel as scary as other ones. Still, an excellent game to play none-the-less x ) Those endings though... o_o

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Mad Father huh? That's an interesting pic of the bunch. I really enjoyed that one as well, though it didn't feel as scary as other ones. Still, an excellent game to play none-the-less x ) Those endings though... o_o

Ooooh i remember those endings were quite interesting...