By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Twisted Pixel separating from Microsoft to become Independent again

Slade6alpha said:
Were they the ones behind Lococycle?

If so, I'll miss them......

I still think Lococycle was an example of someone at Microsoft saying, "quick, make us a game and have it ready at launch."  I can't believe they would have pushed that game out had they still been independent.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Slade6alpha said:
Were they the ones behind Lococycle?

If so, I'll miss them......

I still think Lococycle was an example of someone at Microsoft saying, "quick, make us a game and have it ready at launch."  I can't believe they would have pushed that game out had they still been independent.

The game announced at E3 2012 and already can be play at PAX 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kc_wzQ1edg

For this kind of game hardly is rushed, it's more like it's gonna be bad since the gameplay showed to public.

Hope they learn a lesson and make a better game next time, of just make a sequel of their old good games first.

DerNebel said:

Wasn't there this ralk of them doing an "AAA" exclusive for the X1?

Bungie made two halo's for MS even though they had technically split from them

Versus_Evil said:
Bofferbrauer said:
Looks like after the Publisher jumped the Wii U ship, the Studios are now jumping the Xbox ship

Overeacting a bit dont you think? this is just a small AA studio going back to being independent, nothing more, nothing less.

Exactly and it seems MS is willing to work with developers to get them back on their feet. Some, I mean, they must be able to provide for MS as well.

Somehow MS's studios just got a lil worse xD

I will make a detailed thread about this but mannnn MS needs to step the fuck upppp.

Yikess, not like TP was major or anything but at least they were something. lol

Around the Network

I believe Microsoft will be fine without them hehe

MS is an innovator, first Timed First Party studio

iceland said:

lol

Mutual and part of the original purchase deal. I would probably guess development issues as well given they used to put out 1 game a year and we haven't seen jack of anything since lococycle.

I liked the splosions and captain smiley, but nothing since. It's not like there's a shortage of 30 person indie studios for MS to replace them with.

iceland said:

LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!