By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Xenoblade X a reimagining of Perfect Works: Episode 1?

Is Xenoblade X a reimagining of Perfect Works: Episode 1?

Yes. 2 33.33%

No. 3 50.00%

See results. 1 16.67%

Total:6

I really think it is. Here's the summary of Perfect Works Episode 1

Episode 1:Era of Interplanetary War

15,000 years before the story, humankind set out from earth and discovered a hospitable planet in the Archer constellation M24, it became known here after as "Neo-Jerusalem" and once again, humans headed for the abyss of space. As a result, humanity enlarged the circle of living things to encompass almost the entire galaxy approximately 10,000 years ago. At the same time, the interplanetary war which had broken out intensified. The universe became the stage for the devastation caused by the winds of war.
The Deus system which appears in the story was developed in this era, but besides this phenomenon, this episode remains shrouded in mystery.

So do you think the next Xeno games will be based on Episoes 2,3, and 4? Or do you think those games are Xenosaga?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

Anyone?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I've thought about this quite extensively actually, and it does seem to fit in perfect with the timeline, with the first Xenoblade Chronicles being an actual retelling of Genesis. We even hear the voice over of an alien saying that "a Vessel to meet our Lord has finally come to me", meaning that they obviously know that Shulk and gang were the ones to create the universe post XC and humans themselves may be considered Gods (dispite the fact that Shulk has wished for a world with no Gods, but everyone seeks to find their creator).

I tend to think that the prior Xeno series were just from the perspective of another ship and crew. This is what has happened to Elma and Cross, instead of Abel and Nephilim.