By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games in 2015 will you be buying day 1?

Don't know. I want to say XCX, but we haven't even seen concrete english VA for it yet. Hype deflated.

Around the Network
melbye said:
Got a good deal on Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 so those. Xenoblade is definite and, Project Zero 5 if i can find the physical edition. We'll see how i feel about Triforce Heroes when it is released

Here it is ;)

http://www.game.co.uk/en/project-zero-maiden-of-black-water-limited-edition-only-at-game-747407?pageSize=40&categoryIdentifier=876461&catGroupId=

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Fatal Frame V special Edition
Fallout IV
Mario Tennis

b00moscone said:
melbye said:
Got a good deal on Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 so those. Xenoblade is definite and, Project Zero 5 if i can find the physical edition. We'll see how i feel about Triforce Heroes when it is released

Here it is ;)

http://www.game.co.uk/en/project-zero-maiden-of-black-water-limited-edition-only-at-game-747407?pageSize=40&categoryIdentifier=876461&catGroupId=

That's in the UK, i am not in the UK

melbye said:
b00moscone said:

Here it is ;)

Oh, in that case, nvm :P

And just so you know, the physical version is only in EU and Japan, not US, but since you called the game its EU name I assume you should still be able to find a copy :)

Around the Network

My list keeps diminishing with every delay (damn Hitman and Star Fox). My 100% day ones are Xenoblade X and Star Wars Battlefront, and hopefully I will get Mario Tennis Ultra Smash as a Christmas gift (need to start dropping hints to my wife).

Halo 5 and Tomb Raider are definites. May get WWE Day 1 and the rest I'll pick up on sale during Black Friday. Forza 6, Gears and Rare Replay

b00moscone said:
melbye said:

And just so you know, the physical version is only in EU and Japan, not US, but since you called the game its EU name I assume you should still be able to find a copy :)

Probably should have mentioned i do infact have it pre-ordered, but the amount of copies that are allocated to my country is usually small. 

melbye said:
b00moscone said:

Probably should have mentioned i do infact have it pre-ordered, but the amount of copies that are allocated to my country is usually small. 

Ahh, I see, that makes sense.

Wii U:

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Minecraft Story Mode ( maybe )

Fatal Frame 5 ( maybe )

3ds:

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butouden 

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Yo-Kai Watch ( maybe )

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Playstation 4:

Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection

Need for Speed

Fallout 4

Star Wars Battlefront

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters

Ps Vita:

Nothing

Xbox One:

Halo 5

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Many of these games I'll have to resort to Digital Media , because in Brazil ( where i live ) takes too long to get the physical media mainly of Nintendo Consoles and too the price influences too rsrs, Splatoon Physical Media for example in Brazil cost average $ 75,00 and The Nathan Drake Collection average $ 45,00, the price difference is quite large as you can see :/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)