By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which games have you pre-ordered??

None. I just walk in and purchase.

Around the Network

Fire Emblem Fates (3DS)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I have to preorder Fire Emblem too onceits preordes opens in my area

I'll probably pre-order fallout 4 a few weaks before it comes out. I don't like to pre-order to far in advance,unless it's that rare collector's edition that I have to have.

Added Stella Glow (3DS) , The Legend of Legacy (3DS) , Yoshi's Woolly World Bundle(Wii U) and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel LE (PS3) to my preorders.

Around the Network

I would be done with preordering if I didn't get sweet coupons from Best Buy for doing so. That said, currently: Uncharted Collection, DQ Heroes, SW Battlefront, and will add Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank & Gravity Rush next.

I've mentioned the games I've pre-ordered this year, but from last year or so. Fifa 15, Fifa 14, NHL 15, PS4 with Killzone and Battlefield 4.

I've got Rodea: The Sky Soldier, Shovel Knight, and Mighty No. 9 preordered. Plus I helped fund Yooka Laylee and Bloodstained on Kickstarter, so I guess that sort of counts as a preorder?

First game that I preorder ever was Splatoon, second was Yoshi Woolly World, third Star Fox Zero and next probably will be Zelda U.

Halo 5: Guardians