By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Here's why Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon could be YOUR goty 2015 !

Will ya buy this game ?

Of course yes ! Can't freaking wait ! 21 61.76%

I could give it a try, yo... 5 14.71%

Meh, don't know, aren't... 4 11.76%

No way, Pokémon's for babies. 3 8.82%

Is Miss & Terry Dunge... 1 2.94%

Total:34
Darwinianevolution said:
Another game for the 2016 list. Alongside FE Fates, Youkai Watch, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold... Why does 2016 have a better lineup than this year?

It's Pokémon's 20th anniversary, you can bet that other devs won't let them have the spotlight, even tough GameFreak seems to have big plans for next year :D

Around the Network

I only played the first game when I was in high school. Would love to get back into the series, as I loved the first game.

One of the best rougelike games I've played. But have you guys played any other mystery dungeon games before?

Just checked out prices for Explorers of the sky/Blue rescue team on ebay. Going to get those two and see if the series is for me, it sounds awesome, no doubt. I remember seeing them around in stores and bein curious about the series but never having the funds to get one of them. And since Super Mystery Dungeon is slated for 2016 in europe I'll have the time to play through those two first. :)

I sort of wish the WiiUs virtual console would get better support though, I love being able to play Xenoblade Chronicles right out of the menu. I wish they had more Ds games on there. And more games in general. It would be awesome to get the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games for 10 each.

After Gates, no thanks. I'm done until they convince me that they can make a good story again, which they haven't. Naming it "Super" Mystery dungeon is not a good sign of a more storied focus.

Around the Network

This will probably be a game I put on the back burner, but I'm definitely interested! I didn't want to start with Gates since I heard it was bad, but this game seems much better so I think I'll try it out eventually.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I personally haven't played Gates to Infinity, but I loved the other games in the series.

Looking forward to this game for sure.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I've loved the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series since the first and I'm really hoping this one turns out well. Definitely a day 1 buy for me though.  At the very least if it doesn't turn out well I can listen to the OST because that stuff is amazing.

I am a fan of the Mystery Dungeon games too who has completed each one and I have high hopes for Super to correct the mistakes that Gates made but the game isn't as bad as some people make it out to be (like IGN's 4.5 rating....)

What if I said I'm more of a Ranger fan ?