By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU Nintendo Selects

Hi. 

First of all english is not my language, so if I write something wrong take consideration please.

Nintendo has confirmed Star Fox delay till next year. And this makes the holidays line up for WiiU weaker. Also we all know WiiU has less support & games than other consoles. And I don't know your situation, but were I live games like Pikmin 3, DKC:TF, Nintendoland, Batman, Assassins Creed and many more are hard to find (and I work in a videogame store). If we add the fact that Nintendo games tend to be expensives a lot of time... Do you consider is time for a Nintendo Selects line for the WiiU? And in that case.. what games would you like to see on it??

Around the Network

It would make sense. If they did it, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, NSMBU, Nintendo Land, and Tropical Freeze would be good choices.

JWeinCom said:
It would make sense. If they did it, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, NSMBU, Nintendo Land, and Tropical Freeze would be good choices.

And Pikmin 3 since they stopped making it.

Well, for the past 2 E3s, Nintendo does 30% off their popular IPs in eShop like Mario, Zelda, and more. So it's possible we'll see a winter eShop sale instead of a retail one.

Do you see a Nintendo Selects line a right decission to cover those holes on the calendar and make the WiiU more attractive or would this be a waste of time?

Around the Network

I think it would be cool if Nintendo did a re-release of Wind Waker HD with a demo disc of Zelda Wii U similar to what Nintendo did with Zelda Masterquest on Gamecube.

But yeah, I already did a thread about this a couple months ago and I think they should do a Nintendo Selects line.

Pikmin 3. Screw them for underprinting.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

They definitely should do this with titles that are currently out of print or don't sell well enough at their current price point.

Titles like Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, DKC: TF, Lego City Undercover and The Wonderful 101 just make absolute sense.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Just reprint Pikmin 3, pls.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

WindWaker is great n all but I can't justify the $50 so I'm still just waiting on the price to drop before I get it.