By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Brazil is imploding, soon it will be a Argentina.

This political crisis in Brazil - it's starting to get really serious. Dilma, Lula, Aécio, Cunha and friends: ALL of them are pure shit. There's no such thing as "PT is bad, PSDB is love" or "PSDB are stealing money" - EVERY POLITICIAN HERE DO THIS, you just can't have a nice political party. You chose between shit and shit.
And people just don't see this.

Around the Network

Well, as an Argentinian, it hurts to be cited like this. And as part of the MERCOSUR, if Brazil goes down, everyone goes down. Argentina is gonna have good years if the correct candidate is voted now, we have a crysis we can solve if we treat it properly. I really hope every latin american country start joining forces and combating this huge crysis we're all facing. Argentina used to be the seventh strongest economy in the world, how did we fall so hard to 86th? :(

Come live in Australia!

Brazil has a great potential, but potential is nothing if it isn't Turned into real results, this is why it doesn't mean nothing say we are the country of the future if this future never arrives.

I was born in 1992 and I don't want to see crysis as something normal, the thinking " its ok, there had been worse times" doesn't really help in nothing, and makes my point of we wearing pink glasses valid.

ironmanDX said:
Come live in Australia!

I would love to travel to Australia's beaches.

In some years... some years... maybe next one :D

Around the Network
invetedlotus123 said:
Brazil has a great potential, but potential is nothing if it isn't Turned into real results, this is why it doesn't mean nothing say we are the country of the future if this future never arrives.

I was born in 1992 and I don't want to see crysis as something normal, the thinking " its ok, there had been worse times" doesn't really help in nothing, and makes my point of we wearing pink glasses valid.

That is my point... you need to live a crysis to know what a crysis is.

Brasil is not near a crysis yet....

It is in a bad moment? Yes but the bad moment is yet better than what you can call a crysis.

Well maybe I live in another country

Fededx said:
Well, as an Argentinian, it hurts to be cited like this. And as part of the MERCOSUR, if Brazil goes down, everyone goes down. Argentina is gonna have good years if the correct candidate is voted now, we have a crysis we can solve if we treat it properly. I really hope every latin american country start joining forces and combating this huge crysis we're all facing. Argentina used to be the seventh strongest economy in the world, how did we fall so hard to 86th? :(

Well, sorry for the citation, but mind it's a common say in brazil among people and among media to use Argentina as reference of a bad country, there were even more sensationalist headlines calling "Pt is turning Brazil in an big Argentina". 

Even worse was when Dilma got re-elected and people said Brazil would turn into a Venezuela, which people and media consider to be just the worst country , Argentina is still somehow good. 

ethomaz said:
invetedlotus123 said:

That is my point... you need to live a crysis to know what a crysis is.

Brasil is not near a crysis yet....

It is in a bad moment? Yes but the bad moment is yet better than what you can call a crysis.

Well maybe I live in another country

Well, I'm somehow qualified and I just can't find a job, the simpler ones says I'm over educated for the job, and better ones says I don't have experience enough.

The path I thought I could follow was to study for a public job, but after today announcement of the federal selections being suspended I'm really angry, you know , cuspindo fogo pelas ventas.

invetedlotus123 said:

Well, I'm somehow qualified and I just can't find a job, the simpler ones says I'm over educated for the job, and better ones says I don't have experience enough.

The path I thought I could follow was to study for a public job, but after today announcement of the federal selections being suspended I'm really angry, you know , cuspindo fogo pelas ventas.

I'm really sorry for you and I strong agree the goverment is doing terrible things... we could be living way better (that is a fact).
But I don't think that is THAT bad yet (sorry again).

I hope you can get you sitiation better soon even if our goverments do the worng things.

BraLoD said:

The fact it was once worse doesn't make it be good now.
The country is in really bad shape and all the politicians want to do is blame one another and nobody gives a fuck to the people.
Things are going really bad really fast, that's alarming, soon enough we might be too stuck in shit to get out of it without a radical maneuver.

Honestly, there are no signs of an intention or actual good plan to make things better.

That I agree... looking in the future the things looks really worst if no action happened.