By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VIRTUAL CONSOLE HELP PLEASE!

I am wondering if anyone has the answers to these questions

#1 Is the Neo Geo games still readied for launch on the VC if so when?

#2 Is the VC going to be TG-16 and Sega games only or will we get the TG 16/sega Cd's to download?? Because the TG 16 had some nice cd RPG's for it!!!! like Y's book 1 &2 and Cosmic Fantasy

#3 any other confirmed systems or games coming out for the VC? or rumors?

Around the Network

I don't know much about #1 (I've heard it's coming but that's all), #2 will be hard unless Nintendo allows you to use extra storage and play your VC games off of the extra storage, and as for #3 all I've heard is that some of the 80's Japanese gaming computers are going to Japan's VC and there are some rumors that the Saturn is coming but that has the same problems as #2.

albionus said:

I don't know much about #1 (I've heard it's coming but that's all), #2 will be hard unless Nintendo allows you to use extra storage and play your VC games off of the extra storage, and as for #3 all I've heard is that some of the 80's Japanese gaming computers are going to Japan's VC and there are some rumors that the Saturn is coming but that has the same problems as #2.

I am going to be upset if they dont have TG 16 cd games on the VC

to answer the first question: yes there will be Neo Geo games released and they will start this summer according to SNK and they are going to include games that are less easy to get these days (aka not just king of fighters or metal slug games), I'm hoping for World Heroes and Samurai Showdown.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!