By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pikmin 4 in development and "very close to completion"

Mbolibombo said:
Cobretti2 said:
yay a game nobody asked for thanks Nintendo!!

I am a huge fan!

This came from nowhere. Happy with this =)

yer but pikim will always have fans. 

They should try to do a new IP and hope it is a hit like splatoon for launch of NX.

NX needs something fresh to launch with to get people wanting to buy the think other than Nintendo gamers.

Around the Network

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA--...

Oh man how close is close? This year? Early next year? Also why didnt they announce this at E3

I never played Pikmin 1 or 2, but Pikmin 3 is one of my absolute favorite games from the last 5 years.
It's kinda funny how the way Miyamoto confirmed this game is very similar to the way he announced Pikmin 3. After a huge fan backlash from a poor E3 show in 2008, he then confirmed the existence of Pikmin 3 - probably very prematurely as the game wouldn't release before July 2013.
I really, really hope this game will be for Wii U, and not the new 3DS or as a mobile game! It would certainly make the NX look good if its released as a launch title, but I want this game sooner rather than later.

As far as Wii U games in 2016, we have Zelda, Pokken, FExSMT, that Mario & Sonic game and then this? Doesn't seem bad at all!

Nintendo, can you please announce out of nowhere that a Metroid and F-Zero game are very close to completion?

Around the Network

Oh shit I still have to play Pikmin 3 and 4 is announced! This is heaven.

Wow, this has definitely caught me off guard! Since we already have one for the Wii U, I don't think it would be a bad idea to see one on a handheld for the first time, especially if it's for NX.

VGPolyglot said:
Nintendo, can you please announce out of nowhere that a Metroid and F-Zero game are very close to completion?

We'll have a new Metroid eventually 

Oh Lord.

Ninten78 said:
VGPolyglot said:

We'll have a new Metroid eventually 

We are getting one soon.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile