By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finally got Flawless Raider and Destiny Platinum!

I know "Destiny sucks etc. etc." but I personally love the game and sunk 350 hours into it in Year 1. I really wanted Flawless Raider and finally 2 manned Crota's End with 2 Warlocks and got the Platinum Trophy.  Time = 334 hours!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

no destiny does not suck and congrats man must have been difficult to complete a raid without dying

i have to beat crota on hard now to get my crux of crota so i can get necrochasm

o_O.Q said:
no destiny does not suck and congrats man must have been difficult to complete a raid without dying

i have to beat crota on hard now to get my crux of crota so i can get necrochasm

Thanks man. Just thought everyone would say that. Keep going for it! Took me 15 Hard Crota's to get the Crux. I usually just go on DestinyLFG.com/net and ask for Hard Crota fight only.

Still in shock that we 2 manned the raid!

The team that made the Crota raid must cry every night. The Destiny community made it their bitch.

Congrats

jlmurph2 said:
The team that made the Crota raid must cry every night. The Destiny community made it their bitch.

Congrats

Hahahaha no doubt!!! Between the LAN Cable/Disconnect strat, the exploding lamp maze cheese, bridge despawn cheese, making wizrds pop out at Ir Yut cheese; unreal!!

Around the Network

https://www.facebook.com/steven.rogers.92317/videos/10102364396283271/?pnref=story Link to video. Unfortunately the Maze and Bridge weren't recorded due to PS4 only recording 15 mins.

The Destiny platinum trophy is a very hard one to get. Congrats.

Good job. While destiny isn't my favourite, I can appreciate how long that would take.

Would you be hoping for more trophies with dlc now?

Bristow9091 said:
Congratulations man! I THINK I'm slowly but surely working my way to the platinum trophy, although I've got a LONG way to go, but when I do eventually get it (I'm aiming for it anyway, although only just got half the trophies, and still only light level 30, can't get any higher until I get The Taken King, since I don't have any DLC lol) it's gonna' be one of my most satisfying platinums.

Keep going and feel free to add me to psn!

finalrpgfantasy said:

The Destiny platinum trophy is a very hard one to get. Congrats.

Thanks!!!