By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Awesome new Dreams PS4 Create tools footage - Media Molecules ‘Dreams’ PS4 Thread

#Dreams tomorrow, 3:30pm GMT, 5:30pm CEST

Around the Network

I know! And each week leading up to PGW.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:

Exciting! LBP made me purchase my ps3, so this is their next generational equivelant!

Ignore

The PS5 Exists. 

One and a half hours left!

Around the Network

actually 2 hours 30 mins sorry

Normchacho said:

It makes you wonder what they're going to show. Perhaps we'll get to see each creation aspects and then at Paris Week see the actual game itself. Sculpting this time, animations next time, building a level perhaps, music creation? I don't care what it is, I just want to see the logic!

The PS5 Exists. 

New Dreams info?

GribbleGrunger said:
Normchacho said:

It makes you wonder what they're going to show. Perhaps we'll get to see each creation aspects and then at Paris Week see the actual game itself. Sculpting this time, animations next time, building a level perhaps, music creation? I don't care what it is, I just want to see the logic!

Just over an hour till the livestream. We should get some info then.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

17 minutes to go ...

The PS5 Exists.