By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict how long it'll take Super Mario Maker to reach 1 million levels created

3 days. Yes 3 days

Around the Network

I'd say within the first 2 days of release, once the first few million have their copies, it will be a matter of a few hours. I mean, the purpose of the game is to create and play maps, so I don't see it taking all that long to reach 1 million.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

In the first day or two of release.

Considering 300-500k would be a very conservative estimate for opening weekend sales and most people will play the game and upload a handful of levels right away, well smash through 1 million levels created really shortly.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

probably 2-3 days, depending on how many games are sold..

Everyone who buys the game will make at least 1 game so it'll be in no time

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

can't wait for this game. i'll try to create my first level and see how it goes. upload it, then try other levels. still don't know what are the available items for the 1st day so need to wait what I could create for my first level. not a creative guy though, so it would really be a struggle for me. lol

Around the Network

1-3 days, if the game sells like atleast 500 000 the first day or so, and each one of them makes 2 levels, we are already at 1000 000 million levels

A week

5 or 6 days

4 Days.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

1 day, at least 1 for every person who bought it. I assume at least 500,000 sold day 1 and most will create more than 1.