State of Decay
Ori
Hand of Fate
Smite (GOTY 2015 for me thus far)
Witcher 3? Might already have that on PC

And of course, GOTG Titanfall.

Oh, and Dishonored DE.

Around the Network

If you get Xbox Live, then I really recommend getting EA Access for £5 a month. It gives you access to a lot of great games at no extra cost.

Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare and Peggle 2 alone made it worthwhile for me. Definitely check those two out

pbroy said:
Dusk said:

Aha! So the update went well did it? Again. If it is now done updating, why aren't you playing it.

Ya know, I bought some jeans yesterday. Figured I would mention that on this thread since it seems like the cool thing to do. Although, I am wearing them so they seem to be getting more attention.

Pics or it's not true... 😒

LOL. Awesome :D

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

If you get DR3 it's better to play with someone. Use smartglass as well. Adds to the immersion of the game.

Dusk said:
Natsu said:

It was updating

Aha! So the update went well did it? Again. If it is now done updating, why aren't you playing it.

Ya know, I bought some jeans yesterday. Figured I would mention that on this thread since it seems like the cool thing to do. Although, I am wearing them so they seem to be getting more attention.

I got Gears of War and Until Dawn yesterday.  I didn't play them until maybe an hour ago.  Played about 45 mins of Gears and the intro of Dawn.  Now I'm going to sleep--but first, I had to check Vgchartz.

Just thought I'd mention it since, as you said, it's the cool thing to do.