By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEJA TGS *end* - We can do this!?

Lafiel said:
I want to see the next Everybody's Golf and the Gravity Rush sequel, new IPs are always welcome aswell.

I don't know why but I have a feeling Everybody's Golf is going to be the next HOME.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Some new Kingdom Hearts 3 info/trailers would be amazing. Maybe SE will reveal a new world?

Conegamer said:
Yeah nevermind. In the meantime let's have some fun.

What's everyone looking forward to seeing? Gotta be something from Level 5 for me! And a new IP perhaps? Oh, surely we will get some FFXV info too.

I want to set myself up for disappointment.

4000 PS4 games

5 PSV game

that should be enough to be unreachable, right?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Bloodborne DLC is bound to show up.

The PS5 Exists. 

LordPhil said:
Some new Kingdom Hearts 3 info/trailers would be amazing. Maybe SE will reveal a new world?

They'll reveal the release date for the release date for the release date.

I'm predicting April 2016 for the release of the release date of the release date.

Around the Network

Come on, come on

The PS5 Exists. 

TheWPCTraveler said:
LordPhil said:

They'll reveal the release date for the release date for the release date.

I'm predicting April 2016 for the release of the release date of the release date.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that tbh. That seems to be their new motto lol.

GribbleGrunger said:
Come on, come on

Disturbing.... xD

Hype is real I see!

So regarding SFV's new charactere, since it is japan and since the 2 New characteres anounced were men, I guess the new one  will be probably a Girl (kawai lol)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

GribbleGrunger said:
Come on, come on

Stop trying to get me to believe that the PS4 has games! We all know that's a lie! :^)