By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Rollcage aka GRIP on kickstarter for PC and PS4

I found this out recently.

Some old devs from atention to detail, the developers of Rollcage and Rollcage 2 are working on a new Rollcage game. This is a sequal i have wished Sony would develop for years but never did. The in-game footage already looks pretty good! If they manage to get it funded and hit some extra goals the game may even come with a track editor!

Its the Rollcage 3 of dreams.

Drop by the kickstarter page and watch the trailer. I really hope this gets funded. A new Rollcage has been a long time coming.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/169002413/grip-an-intense-futuristic-combat-racer

Around the Network

Looks sick! I might've actually backed this one had i not just purchased Shadow of Mordor. Combat racers are right up my alley. Hopefully it'll succeed.

This looks really good. Definitely going to back.

I have been surprised how this kickstarter flew under the radar. It does look very good in this early development stage. The late 2016 release does look realistic. Fingers crossed.

Looks like they know what they're doing. I hope they reach their goal.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

looks pretty intense and like a solid game. i wonder if they reach their goal. they reached almost 1/4th of it.

Whaaaaat! Used to love this series! I hope it comes to fruition.

Ha. First WipEout, now this, excellent.

Hefty goal but probably realistic seeing as they footage they're showing off looks pretty impressive. Hope they get funded, would love to play this.

There was a news article, I mentioned that this is a Kickstarter I'm actually interested in, not been interested in any yet. although I'm confused by the options, $21 gets you access to the game at 'Digital Copy of the game at the Kickstarter price'? does that mean to can get then game at a discounted price? It's worded badly.

Hmm, pie.

That's how you start a kickstarter: with awesome looking gameplay.