By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rise Of The Tomb Raider : Which version will sell the most ?

Which version will sell the most ?

PS4 203 71.48%

X1 81 28.52%

Total:284

X1. It has the marketing and a year head start. I think PS4 version will sell good too though.

Around the Network

PC version.

But between the XBO and PS4 versions, I'll say XBO. If the PS4 version only came 6 months after, I might be inclined to choose it but a year is just so much. Plus all the marketing will be geared towards Xbox.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

What bad buzz?
I think the X1 version because it's coming very late to the PS4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

PS4 would most definitely sell more copies given the install base is currently larger and will be much larger a year from now. Will it have a higher attach rater? Not sure.

PS4. XBox One sales will be heavily hurt by it releasing the same day as Fallout 4.

Around the Network

Probably PC

Also bad buzz? When Sony is doing the same with multiple games.

Fine when Sony does it, terrible when MS does it. Is really what the internet goes by.

Imagine if MS did what Sony did for Shenmue 3. Can you even fathom all that backlash?

PC. Unless they do a good release for PS4 like 40€/$ a GOTY edition.

Sharpryno said:

Also bad buzz? When Sony is doing the same with multiple games.

Fine when Sony does it, terrible when MS does it. Is really what the internet goes by.

Imagine if MS did what Sony did for Shenmue 3. Can you even fathom all that backlash?

What deal does Sony have that's the same as the TR deal? You also never answered the question in the OP.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

PS4. Just look at the current TR sales on Xbox consoles. It's obviously.