By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze hand on impressions: PLAY LIVE

Anyway, it was a decent review but wasn't astounding praise. I wonder why they didn't let them play something from whatever they were working on during delays.

Around the Network

That's good to hear, but I don't think Haze can be pulled off as a sleeper hit (as the preview says) at this point, too much hype in the earlier months of it's announcement by the Sony Fanboys, won't let it be.

At least the silence has been broken about what's happening with Haze.

MANUELF said:
Other Shooter? Boring!!!!!!

Welcome, fanboy troll. I'm glad the game has improved. I might give it a try, but like many others it will depend on reviews. Same with Army of Two, Kane and Lynch, Timeshift, and all the other FPS games that were supposed to compete against the big 4 (Quake, Halo, Halflife, and Unreal) during the holidays until the first 3 were delayed.

Good news. I probably won't get it, but I have high hopes for this game now. I think it will sell a good bit better than Army of Two, assuming it is a good bit better than Ao2. And Sony should be advertising it pretty well. I'm sure marketing was covered in the exclusivity contract.

I also played it at Play Live - it was ok, but there was a lot more impressive stuff there. LBP and RE5 demos looked just awesome, I also played GT5 in full cockpit - that was just amazing.

Codemasters Grid also looked, also fancy the look of Bourne Supremicey

Around the Network

Good lord, lots of talk about this game today.

Great to see it has made improvements. If they can get a solid co-op working, I'll pick it up for sure.

i would want this as a 3rd person shooter, but what the hell it looks good anyway. im getting it

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

if haze lives up to its hype n sold well at 22nd May, then following up by MGS4 at 12th June which definitely will be bringing another wave of sales to ps3.

hell mayb PS3 will start to own, haha

Getting excited for this, should be good. Let's hope it get some good reviews and it lives up the the hype

Good to hear.