By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If You Like To Gain Points And/Or Want Free Games, Try This!

Not any free game with the thing I'm talking about, just 3DS/Wii U games.

But I can't explain it well, but I'll try. Basically, there's a fourm where you earn points by making posts in the fourm that meet specific requirements, and when you get enough points you can exchange them for Eshop Cards. This is the site.

Obviously it will take a bit of time, but I'd say that it's worth it in the end. But yeah... Peace!

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

Do not trust. Lurking to see if legit.

spemanig said:
Do not trust. Lurking to see if legit.

So far I've found no evidence for or against it. But I'd say the risk is worth it... Unless they're like evil hackers. In that case it isn't. But #YOLO

I said YOLO. Half-Life 3 confirmed. Plus, I think the lack of videos exposing it is in its favor, considering the amount of activity on the forum.

Yeah, I'm pretty skeptical about this as well.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The skepticism is well justified. The concept is very scammish. So I'll bring this topic up some other time and confirm whether it is or isn't!

Around the Network

The farthest proof I have seen is this: http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/contest-winners-proof-that-3ds-pedia-gives-eshop-codes.375/

Could be scam, may not be...

There are survey sites (Angus Reid) that give you real money if you complete a lot of surveys, so this could be similar, but they take a great deal of time and usually aren't worth it :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

well, i dont mind being the guinea pig. ill make an account and see what its all about.

Yeah... Not convinced about this. Seems almost too good to be true.

You are a brave man RubberWhistleHistle. You shall not be forgotten.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Dude they fuckin canceled my membership. They said that my information did not meet membership requirements.

When you make an account, they review it and then decide if you can join. Sounds pretty legit to me but still, it's bullshit what they did