By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Scumbag Sony crashing Rocket League's servers with PS+ Hug of Death

Sharpryno said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Playing against the AI is still super fun
But hopefully it gets fixed soon

HAHAHAHAHA.   I suppose playing Fifa against AI is fun to you too. 

Yeah, it is. Better than online, actually.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Sharpryno said:

HAHAHAHAHA.   I suppose playing Fifa against AI is fun to you too. 

No.  Thats like saying you prefer playing poker against the AI.  There is seriously no strategy involved when playing against AI in games.  Even Demon Souls is a breeze once you learn to exploit. Playing against someone requires you to study, analyze and predict.  The AI just does the same thing every time.  

Sharpryno said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Playing against the AI is still super fun
But hopefully it gets fixed soon

HAHAHAHAHA.   I suppose playing Fifa against AI is fun to you too.  AI in video games are a joke.  

Online FIFA is easily the shittiest thing one can possible play. You can pick ANY game, ANY mode and I can guarantee you one thing: it's better than any of the online FIFA modes. Online FIFA is nothing but finding the many faults in the game and exploiting them.

I don't get it, what happened?

Wright said:

Wow, Sony. People paying for PS+ in order to play Rocket League online and you crash their servers to force people to play something else, like The Order. They deserve to burn.

Is this true?

Around the Network
Sharpryno said:
Roronaa_chan said:

No.  Thats like saying you prefer playing poker against the AI.  There is seriously no strategy involved when playing against AI in games.  Even Demon Souls is a breeze once you learn to exploit. Playing against someone requires you to study, analyze and predict.  The AI just does the same thing every time.  

In theory, sure, but given the average capabilities of a gamer I usually experience the opposite. So i'd rather leave the "studying, analyzing and prediction" to number crunching, slow paced SP games and have simple fun with these.

KLAMarine said:
Wright said:

Wow, Sony. People paying for PS+ in order to play Rocket League online and you crash their servers to force people to play something else, like The Order. They deserve to burn.

Is this true?

Haven't you seen the huge spike of sales that game got this week?

Wright said:
KLAMarine said:
Wright said:

Is this true?

Haven't you seen the huge spike of sales that game got this week?

I generally don't keep track of sales :/

I imagine you were kidding when you posted the bolded above.

KLAMarine said:

I generally don't keep track of sales :/

I imagine you were kidding when you posted the bolded above.

Well, yeah, I was. :P

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1