By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Where Is The Human Race Morally Heading?

Well, the end of time is near and we already predict this will be coming. When people starting to forget their root and where they are came from, and what are their purpose on life then just remember that they will not end well, it happen many times in long long time ago and several civilization had vanish because of their moral fall. I am not against Polygamy because polygamy but surely i am against same sex marriage, pedophilia, and incest and also i am against drug, alcohol, prostitution and sex before marriage.

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Well, the end of time is near and we already predict this will be coming. When people starting to forget their root and where they are came from, and what are their purpose on life then just remember that they will not end well, it happen many times in long long time ago and several civilization had vanish because of their moral fall. I am not against Polygamy because polygamy but surely i am against same sex marriage, pedophilia, and incest and also i am against drug, alcohol, prostitution and sex before marriage.

And you have every right to think that, just don't expect everyone else to.  I will say though, it's a fairly uninspired 'prediction' to assert that a civilization will vanish.  This will happen, period.  Every civilization that existed prior to the current ones, have disappeared in one way or another.  Absorbed by other cultures, destroyed by others.  Of course, there's also the reality that in ~2-5bn years, the entire planet will be dead, so...yeah, not exactly a hail mary prediction, or anything.

mornelithe said:
HollyGamer said:

And you have every right to think that, just don't expect everyone else to.  I will say though, it's a fairly uninspired 'prediction' to assert that a civilization will vanish.  This will happen, period.  Every civilization that existed prior to the current ones, have disappeared in one way or another.  Absorbed by other cultures, destroyed by others.  Of course, there's also the reality that in ~2-5bn years, the entire planet will be dead, so...yeah, not exactly a hail mary prediction, or anything.

yeah every people entitle for their own opinion, it just remind me of several civiliation that had been vanish by God on my holy book Al-Quran, especially about sodom and gomorah, and several civilization that mention on Quran that had meat their end, and the funy thing is my holybook had been told the future how people will do the same thing over and over while they never learn from the past precisly. about war in Suriah, Palestine etc, already explain by my holy book and Muhammad words.