By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - N4G "land down under"

Why N4G is so often down? What you think about N4G?

Around the Network

I've been member since 2009, this is the first time i've ever caught it in down faze. I know Cat was taking about a huge update to site coming months ago, not sure if this has anything to due with that.

Maybe the N4G tech staff took a day off to go and marry each other?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I honestly never go there. I just stay on VGChartz.

Haven't been there in a few months. I only used to go there to get the latest news and then make threads here with that news, but I don't like making threads anymore. And most of the titles of their news articles are very misleading.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Very toxic community there, or at least the last time I bothered to go there and read comments anyway. Very entertaining! The fanboy wars are still going strong there, various members go at it all the time. Lots of trolls as well. Seems like they don't really moderate anything or anyone on there. It's like the TMZ of video game land!

FIT_Gamer said:

I've been member since 2009, this is the first time i've ever caught it in down faze. I know Cat was taking about a huge update to site coming months ago, not sure if this has anything to due with that.

Well there is a website where you can check if a certain site is down and according to them, N4G have been down many times in this year alone. But it also has history of being down in the past multiple times. I've now seen N4G down 2 times in less than week.

down in june 15, 26 and 27

AbbathTheGrim said:
Maybe the N4G tech staff took a day off to go and marry each other?

Oh yeah, that's right, that thing happen today.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Sometimes i go there to see some articles or news and i dont understand why people think they are so toxic. To me they are like other forums to be honest.

Yes, I don't know why Xbox players say it's "Sony pony" site. They even made an article that Xbox Elite controller may be the best controller ever. If N4G would support Sony, they would not make articles like that.

UrbaaniNaali said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Sometimes i go there to see some articles or news and i dont understand why people think they are so toxic. To me they are like other forums to be honest.

Yes, I don't know why Xbox players say it's "Sony pony" site. They even made an article that Xbox Elite controller may be the best controller ever. If N4G would support Sony, they would not make articles like that.

N4G doesn't write any articles. All the articles posted are submitted by users from other authors and websites. With the PS4 being extremely popular, the number of pro-Sony consumers far outweighs the number of pro-Microsoft ...Much like this site ;) That creates the appearance of the site being a Sony Fanboy haven as their are exponentially more positive Playstation articles posted by users. The forums there can be pretty brutal though. People who are Pro-Sony have tons of bubbles so they can create numerous comments on article. The Pro-Xbox users usually have very few bubbles. The forums on N4G crack me up. The number of technical and marketing "Experts" on the site fighting like children is always good for a laugh.