By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DRIVECLUB PS+ Edition live on PS Store

Blob said:
Lol I just brought driveclub physically for $12 here in Australia. A limited features ps+ version is at this point absolutely obsolete

Where did you get it for $12?

Around the Network

Its a good way to try if you're still unsure about its quality.

LipeJJ said:
I got the full version when the game launched and I have a good time with it still to this day. I hope people like it too, it's an amazing racing game!

Yeah I completely agree. Its a heavily underrated game.

LudicrousSpeed said:
And gone, offline already lol.

And it's apparently a fraction of what the PS+ version was originally said to be.

Idk why they don't just release the full game onto PS+ and make money off of DLC.

How so? Wasn't it always going to be the full feature list but just a smaller set of cars and tracks?

OP, neat. will download tomorrow.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

GameMasterPC said:
LipeJJ said:
I got the full version when the game launched and I have a good time with it still to this day. I hope people like it too, it's an amazing racing game!

Absolutely. If it wasn't for online problems, lacking features and stuff at launch, I'm sure it would be much more appreciated. This game suffers a complete injustice to this day cause people are quick to judge it by its launche faults... and in the end, most of them never played the game, cause most people that played it tend to praise it!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
GameMasterPC said:

Absolutely. If it wasn't for online problems, lacking features and stuff at launch, I'm sure it would be much more appreciated. This game suffers a complete injustice to this day cause people are quick to judge it by its launche faults... and in the end, most of them never played the game, cause most people that played it tend to praise it!

Yes that's true. Even many of my friends to this day say that the game is crap cause reviews say its so. Its annoying but ah well Sony and Evolution are the only ones to blame for this. It could have been a massive success if it wasn't such clusterfuck joke at launch.

Lol they removed it. Another DC fiasco!

Lawlight said:
Blob said:
Lol I just brought driveclub physically for $12 here in Australia. A limited features ps+ version is at this point absolutely obsolete

Where did you get it for $12

It was at a second hand shop. A large amount of second hand copies around, at least here in aus.