Forums - Gaming Discussion - Chris Brownfield

Tagged games:

Can you even?

Yes 2 25.00%

No 2 25.00%

WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF!? 4 50.00%

Total:8
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

That would be a weird music video. And *hi-5 back*!

YAY!!! You get a hug! Not a hi-5 :P If I can get high quality 1080p footage without any water marks then I'm good to make the video.  No 720p as I want to have a standard of quality with these videos that I work on. I already have one made that I am very proud of it XD I have tons of ideas of new songs and for more characters but getting the appropriate quality of footage for my visions can be a pain for everything before this generation.

Speaking of which did you see the one I made? :3

Around the Network
Airaku said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

That would be a weird music video. And *hi-5 back*!

YAY!!! You get a hug! Not a hi-5 :P If I can get high quality 1080p footage without any water marks then I'm good to make the video.  No 720p as I want to have a standard of quality with these videos that I work on. I already have one made that I am very proud of it XD I have tons of ideas of new songs and for more characters but getting the appropriate quality of footage for my visions can be a pain for everything before this generation.

Speaking of which did you see the one I made? :3

It isn't available for me for some reason.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

That is really weird. If the first link doesn't work then the alternative should. :/ That is very very weird.

Airaku said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

That is really weird. If the first link doesn't work then the alternative should. :/ That is very very weird.

Now it's available. That was awesome!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Now it's available. That was awesome!

That is weird that it wasn't available then suddenly was. I'm really glad to hear that you liked it! ^.^ I hope to make some more in the future. Once I get a few other things done first. I defiantely have ideas and songs in mind ^.^ I gota big idea for Chris and a smaller but very focused one for Jill! :)