By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Japanese Exclusives

We are only 20 months in the "new" generation and PS4 is already receiving better support than PS3 ever did, I mean, look at that fucking line-up!

Around the Network

yeah its going to be amazing, (also i cant see the image) but i do know about every single one of the japanese games coming to it

EDIT: i dragged the image to another window and was able to see it there, and the list is missing Yoru no nai Kuni an action rpg developed by GUST

Let It Die sounds more like a Vita exclusive game.

But neat lineup. I guess the home of the JRPG will never change and it should finally pull in some of the Japanese console haters.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

estebxx said:

yeah its going to be amazing, (also i cant see the image) but i do know about every single one of the japanese games coming to it

EDIT: i dragged the image to another window and was able to see it there, and the list is missing Yoru no nai Kuni an action rpg developed by GUST

Thanks, i've added it now :)

*Can you see the picture now?

vivster said:
Let It Die sounds more like a Vita exclusive game.

But neat lineup. I guess the home of the JRPG will never change and it should finally pull in some of the Japanese console haters.

HAHA :p

Around the Network

Some rich ppl want donate to me ? i need buy them all :D

On serious note, i am very happy, this look so good since i love japanese game !

LordLichtenstein said:

Thanks, i've added it now :)

*Can you see the picture now?

yes, i can see it now good job!

impressive list, but War Thunder is not a japanese game, the dev "Gaijin entertainment" sounds japanese, but is based in Moscow/Russia

Lafiel said:
impressive list, but War Thunder is not a japanese game, the dev "Gaijin entertainment" sounds japanese, but is based in Moscow/Russia

Well i'll be damned. I will fix it right away.

*fixed