By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - **Official** SSJ12 is a virgin thread

Who else around here wants to be on the list?

Remember! You gotta be atleast 20+

HAHAHAHA

Around the Network

??

what the heck is this?

Oh well, it'll be locked soon.

TA he he he!

I see your ban coming.

Some one needs to hunt you down and eliminate you!

STOP

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Rather, whose puppet account are you?

hey, count me in! i have never been the passive part. you like to be the passive one? i think active is so much better, maybe we can meet sometime.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

It looks like ssj's got a stalker. Lucky guy.

DMeisterJ said:
Rather, whose puppet account are you?

This is the scond one I have seen in 15 minutes.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

any minute now,

b a n

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)