By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which graphic style are you going to use most in Mario Maker?

Which one?

Super Mario Bros 11 14.67%

Super Mario Bros 3 14 18.67%

Super Mario World 32 42.67%

New Super Mario Bros U 18 24.00%

Total:75

My biggest question about this game is - are you limited to 1 level at a time or can you make a whole world and have levels be unlocked by beating other levels, etc.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Super Mario Bros. World was my favorite 2D Mario game so I'll probably stick with that one the most.

Super Mario Bros. 3.

New Super Mario Bros U, so i can put wall jumps all around and Cosmos would never beat my levels.

If I saw correctly, you can only use skills with the style you choose... so NSMB U would be my pick with the extra abilities Mario has.

If I'm wrong, I'd go with SMB 3 or World because it looks really nice

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Super Mario World.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Surprised there are so many votes for the NSMB option. Those graphics look bad, below Wii level even if you ask me. At least this game is 1080p right? SMW looks the nicest to me, but I'm not getting this game. It's just another 2D Mario game and I simply don't care. I rather play levels made by the best in the industry, like DKC: TF and Yoshi's Woolly World.

love that you can switch it, but i'm more familiar with the mario 3 one. so i think i'll use the mario 3 and flip to other style if needed.

I like world the most, something about it brings back good old memories

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Baalzamon said:
My biggest question about this game is - are you limited to 1 level at a time or can you make a whole world and have levels be unlocked by beating other levels, etc.

from the demo and treehouse i've watched, it is somewhat 1 level and you can comment and rate it.  there is a 100 level challenge mode as well.