By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which was the best thing shown at Sony's E3 conference?

Which was the best thing shown at Sony's E3 conference?

Horizon: Zero Dawn 79 39.90%

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Gameplay 26 13.13%

The Last Guardian 33 16.67%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 53 26.77%

No Man's Sky Gameplay 3 1.52%

Dreams 3 1.52%

RIGS 0 0%

Total:197

Sony E3 2015 was incredible. Absolutely epic. There were announcement after announcements that made me look at my PC screen in awe. But what was the best thing shown at Sony E3?

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Gameplay (Image not taken from gameplay though :P)

The Last Guardian

Final Fantasy VII Remake

No Man's Sky

Dreams

RIGS (VR FPS game)

Around the Network

That would be Uncharted 4 making a precedent for a whole new genre of gaming:

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Horizon: Zero Dawn was the best thing at E3. simply fucking fantastic.

Either Horizon or FF VII Remake, since it had gameplay I'll say Horizon, I really hope that game becomes big, cause it looked seriously awesome.

bananaking21 said:

Well, well looks who's here...any comment on TLG? :P

Around the Network

Playstation Vue, a la carte.

Don't get me wrong, I loves my Playstation. But this is a monumental announcement way bigger than a lot of people have realised. It's a right jab to the chops for the Comcast/Time Warner empires.

I love FF7, but I voted for Horizon because it's actually tangible. It looks absolutely awesome.

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL. dude i swear i was looking at the video and was like "i cant believe this". 3 or 4 minutes in and i was still like " i cant believe this". i was actually thinking about you and bralod or what ever his stupid username is. hahahaha

TLG for keeping a glimmer of hope in the midst of modern gaming

bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

LOL. dude i swear i was looking at the video and was like "i cant believe this". 3 or 4 minutes in and i was still like " i cant believe this". i was actually thinking about you and bralod or what ever his stupid username is. hahahaha

Can't blame you for thinking that, I actually still can't believe what Sony managed to pull last night, they are probably never going to be able to top that. Just hope that everything still gets the attention it deserves among all those huge announcements, MM's "game" for example seems to have left hardly any impression at all, though I guess that was a little too experimental.