By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Square win over Bethesda/Ubisoft/EA/AMD ?

Which will be the winner among Third partys?

Square Enix 22 73.33%

Ubisoft 1 3.33%

EA 1 3.33%

Bethesda 4 13.33%

AMD/PCgamer 2 6.67%

Total:30

Well, they can't beat Mirror's Edge but they could put up a good fight with a DQ collection for PS4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Only if they show a new bushido blade.

Two words and a number: Kingdom Hearts 3 (for me, I know that for others it'd need a lot more)

I'd like to think so. I'm pretty excited for SE's conference

Square really impressed me, they are not BSing this gen.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Square really impressed me, they are not BSing this gen.

Aside from all the times they were bullshitting, like that other ffvii announcement last year and the countdown website for spelunker z.

If Square Enix can give me Dragon Quest Heroes, VII and VIII, Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay, and an Einhander port to the Vita at the very least, I can say they will.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

DQ localization is always tough call, but KH3/FF will be there i hope.

Loll Amd... I will say that I am the most curious about that press conference cause its like, what the tits are they gonna show for 2+ hours?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850