By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GIGATON: Final Fantasy VII Remake Announced (First on PS4)

Oh My, i don't know how say, no words can describe this, then probably we will see the end of world soon ? Shenmu, The Last Guardian, and FF VII at the same time ? Oh My

Around the Network

Best day of my life, i dont care about any other game now lol

So I guess this game is one of the reasons why Nomura isn't working on FFXV anymore, it'd be crazy if he was working on FFXV, FFVIIR and KH3 at the same time lol.

I don't get why this is a 'gigaton'? It comes to other platforms eventually.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:

Cause it's a highly anticipated game that millions have been asking for for years?  And we don't know what other platforms it will be coming to.  Sony and SE may not be doen working that out.  Might just be PC.  Even if it does come to XBO, that'll be at least 6 months to a year down the line.  It will have already sold millions (even if it's just good, not great) on the PS4 and created a big bump for HW sales.  While the XBO will see a slight HW bump and maybe 1M-2M in sales.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
MoHasanie said:

Cause it's a highly anticipated game that millions have been asking for for years?  And we don't know what other platforms it will be coming to.  Sony and SE may not be doen working that out.  Might just be PC.  Even if it does come to XBO, that'll be at least 6 months to a year down the line.  It will have already sold millions (even if it's just good, not great) on the PS4 and created a big bump for HW sales.  While the XBO will see a slight HW bump and maybe 1M-2M in sales.

But its just a remake. 

Plus, do Xbox gamers care about FF? FF has always sold much better on PS. 

MoHasanie said:

And which other platforms are they come to that you know of...?

LivingMetal said:
MoHasanie said:

I dunno. But Sony would make sure to say it's a console exclusive if it actually wasn't coming on the X1. 

LivingMetal said:
MoHasanie said:

You don't have to know (although I'm sure SE will clarify it tomorrow.) SE/Sony know that it is coming to other platforms. 

MoHasanie said:
thismeintiel said:
MoHasanie said:

But its just a remake. 

Plus, do Xbox gamers care about FF? FF has always sold much better on PS. 

Yes, Xbox gamers do care for Final Fantasy since they claimed that FFXIII coming to the X360 was a megaton. And it's a FFVII remake. Big difference here.